Saturday, April 24, 2010

I am alive


I know I haven't written in ages. Well months to be specific. I doubt anyone even is reading this now....ha but if you are I do have a little news. Basically this is just a preview, or teaser if you will for a full updated blog coming later this week. I can't really tell you what the news is until it's announced but never fear I promise to update in the next week.

I am sorry for my lack of blogging. You see, I do write almost every day but that's in a journal. Most of the time its a little too personal to tell the world wide web- sorry. However, I will take bits and pieces and clue you in on what's going on in the glamorous life of LP. I mean it's real glamorous let me tell you- it's Saturday night and I'm writing you and doing laundry. haha. In my defense I haven't been home one night since I landed Monday night coming back from Austin. Which was a rockin good time- would have been better with sun but hey the city and the company was so great I didn't even notice. It just gives me a good excuse to go back right? Or even move there maybe...I'm praying about it. I definitely give the city a 10 out of 10. They had lots of water, palm trees, and frozen yogurt. What else do you need in life? Besides Jesus and some good people surrounding you. Which I'm sure I could find there as well ;) I'm up for whatever God throws my way.

Ok well that's all for now folks...short and sweet. I will leave you with a pic from the Dove Awards (I got a press pass for backstage and walked around taking pics and meeting people). This is the man responsible for the only thing I know about my wedding, should I ever have one, that his song "Come and Listen" will be played. If you haven't heard it, you need to. It's on his A Collision album and it might make you stop dead in your tracks. Check it yo.


No comments:

Post a Comment